Ripening rooms using controlled atmospheres are primarily focused around the ripening of exotic fruits such as bananas, avocados and citrus fruits. They can be dedicated to ripening only for maximum energy efficiency or a hybrid style for process cooling, storage and ripening within the one multi-use facility.
There are key areas that should be considered when considering the design of a ripening room.
for further information and contact details on our Australian Ecotop Ripening Systems please go to www.ecotop.com.au
We work alongside the food processing industry via a number of other channels as well including:
- Processing and manufacturing chocolates, vegetables and meat products
- Research and development including long term stability rooms
- Cool rooms and freezer rooms for short and long term storage
- Reticulated cold water systems for processing of field vegetables
- Water tank and pump systems
- Cooling of jacketed process vessel
- And many more.
To see how Heuch can partner you with your application requirements simply contact us on +61 3 9793 6088.